Monday, July 26, 2010

Pregnancy #3 The Second Trimester

Sorry, I know you've seen this picture, but this is really all I have...
Here I am at 4 months pregnant...


This photo was taken at 5 months pregnant... Did I mention that I'm not real fond of having my picture taken.

So anyway, the second trimester...

Well after about 16 weeks I was finally feeling better! Being so sick really made it hard on me to get up and get going again. It took a while to get back into a routine...okay so I'm still working on getting back into a routine. Here are some things I experienced during the second trimester...

  • you can get dizzy, black out, and even pass out and still be considered normal


  • people will look at your belly, but are still afraid to ask if you are pregnant(I think this is a good thing)


  • We found out that we were having a girl! (and yes, I was surprised, again)


  • I celebrated 31 years of life (see 5 month pic above)


  • I began resuming some of my normal activities...cleaning, cooking, bread making...


  • Davin took a second job with Roswell Street Baptist Church. Good thing I was feeling better!
  • Feeling the baby kick and move around...That is something we all look forward to!

My new craving for this trimester is jalapenos. Yes, I was afraid to try them at first, but really enjoyed them and to my surprise they weren't hot at all!
And yes, McDonald's, your mayo still calls my name...

3 comments:

ME said...

You look so cute pregnant! Thanks for all the updates ) I enjoy hearing what's been going on with you guys!!!

Ali said...

you are a beautiful pregnant mommy!!!!

LLArcher said...

You are adorable and crack me up! I sincerely hope I get to meet Benavides Baby #3 as well as your other 2 SOON! Love you Alisia! So awesome how God has blessed you guys with babies.