Saturday, July 10, 2010

Alisia

So, maybe you noticed (or already knew) I AM PREGNANT!!!! We are expecting a little girl on September 26. So the last several months have consisted of me doing a lot of sleeping and being sick. I am 7 months pregnant now. (This picture was taken at Easter...I'm four months here) I have not been to fond of having any photos taken of me so I'll stick to what's been going on. And what I've been doing. I'll do another pregnancy post for you later on with all the details.


Other than the pregnancy I've been busy with my art. I was asked by a local coffee shop to do a month long display of my artwork. I was sick as a dog!!! But with the Lord's help I was able to pull it off and I even sold a piece! Here are some of the photos of my work hanging on the wall. I think my battery died before I could get shots of the rest of the work I had on display...











Mostly my days consist of me caring for the home and the children. I am finally feeling well enough that I have resumed most of my duties! Davin has been so wonderful to help me cook and clean and take care of the children, especially during the first few months.
I am currently reading "Beautiful in God's eyes" by Elizabeth George. It's an amazing book on the Proverbs 31 woman. I have learned so many practical applications and hopefully I can share some of those with you in the future. I am also re-reading 'Baby Wise"...it's been four years, and I need to brush up on my baby skills!
I have been privileged to teach private art lessons to two students in our community this summer. This is something that I really enjoy. I have also completed several projects for friends and family members over the last few months. It's fun to stay busy doing something you love!
I am still selling Mary Kay, even thought things have been slow. I love the flexibility and the products!

Currently I am preparing for our baby girl and getting ready to do the nursery/girls room. I have lots of ideas and just need the time and energy to get them all done!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

you have been busy! :0) i have loved reading your posts!