Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I promise to do a better job!

I've been debating about whether or not to continue the blog. I am not much of a writer, and unless I have good pictures I don't feel like I have much to say. Even though there is so much going on with us right now!
However, I've decided to try and do a better job keeping up the blog. I absolutely love checking all my friends blogs and I feel so connected to them and what is going on in their lives. So, I pledge to do my best and try a couple of tricks to get posts up on a regular basis. We want you all to feel like you are a part of our lives. You are invited to come over and visit with us anytime you want...even if you are on the other side of the globe....

So much has been going on with us lately that I am going to do individual posts for each person in our family. Keep checking back with me! We want you to feel like you are welcome to join us on this journey of ours anytime you like.

Please feel free to leave a comment of things you find interesting or would like to know more about. That should help me get back into the swing of blogging!

10 comments:

ErinB said...

Pics of your growing baby belly! We miss yall and hope all of you are great!

Larissa said...

I'd love to read more from you!!! Can't wait to hear all about your family.

ME said...

So glad you decided to keep blogging :) We look forward to hearing what's going on!!!

J E Martin said...

Yay! And you are a great writer :) Can't wait to see what is going on, friend. We think of you often---love you guys!

Tara said...

I've missed you in blogland and am so glad that you've decided to keep blogging!!! Any updates are wonderful, especially about the baby to be!!! So glad to have you back!

LLArcher said...

Glad you are gonna keep it going. It helps me feel connected to you! Miss you chica!

The Worthey Family said...

I know exactly what you mean! I backslide with my blog and then I get excited about it again, and then I let it go again, but like you I do love reading everyone elses blogs and keeping up with everyone, so I try to use that to keep me motivated!! Can't wait to hear about all your updates! :)

Unknown said...

i would love to hear more about your family!

Elizabeth said...

I suppose I'll keep you on my "primary" list now :)
Love you, girl!

Margaret said...

I'll be looking forward to reading about your family in the coming weeks!