Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Naomi

Our 'delightful and pleasant'!
I have to say that Naomi has really lived up to her name! She has a huge heart and is extremely selfless especially for a 3 (almost) 4 year old little girl. She loves to paint, put on make-up, and help mommy with cooking or laundry. She is very cautious and healthy. She asks me about food all the time and if it is a 'helfy' choice.
Here she is at the lake. The kids had a blast there on the 4th of July.


She loves little tiny things and toys. She is actually very smart and quite the artist. She will begin dance classes this fall. I'm hoping that will help ease the transition with brother going to school. She really adores her big brother and loves to be involved in whatever he is doing. They really do get along well. She is very excited about her baby sister and hugs my belly all the time. I have a feeling she is going to be a HUGE help when the baby comes!
Funny things she has said lately...
We were at Roswell Street on a Wednesday night, and because the youth meet on the third floor I take the elevator. So, one night as we were heading to the elevator she looked at me and said, "Women with pregnancy take the elevator." Isn't she smart!
We love our Naomi!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

she is such a sweet little girl!! She has grown so much!