Friday, August 13, 2010

Our Dancing Princess

Naomi started "Ballerina Class" this week. To say that she is excited, is a huge understatement! Here she is after having her hair pulled up in her first Ballerina bun. Mom may need some help perfecting the hair-do, but she loved it. I could tell she felt like a princess. Here she is outside before class. I didn't even ask her to hold her skirt that way...
Before class...

She was very excited and very serious about dance class. She was concerned that she wouldn't know the steps. I told her that no one would know the steps and that she was there to learn. I had to keep reminding her that this is for fun. She did a great job listening to her teacher, and was able to do all the steps. I had fun watching the whole lesson in a parent viewing room. Let me tell you...She did great!
After we got home she decided to set up a stage and have "Ballerina Class". She brought out her stereo, water bottle, and her pink slippers. She didn't learn these moves in class, but she sure seems like she knows what to do!

3 comments:

Pam said...

She has the look of a little ballerina! So beautiful!!!!
Glad to hear that she loves the class...what a fun thing to do now that Hudson is in school!

Tara said...

I loved dance class ever since I was a little girl. I often would teach my dolls the moves I learned in class! Can't wait for Natalie to take a ballet class; it does so much for their confidence, poise, and grace! So happy for Naomi!

The Worthey Family said...

She does look like a little princess!! I hope she will continue to enjoy her dance classes! :)