Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hudson's First day...

While Hudson was at school today, Naomi and I met Mimi at the Tea Room in Woodstock. It was something that she wanted to do. Here she is posing with Cinderella. She had a great time, and who wouldn't she had several cups of hot chocolate and everything else was either dipped in chocolate or had chocolate chips in it.

So, I thought that I would record Hudson's first response to Kindergarten. I started video taping him when he got in the car. I have to apologize in advance. I have this thing where I think that if I turn the camera sideways it will record properly, and well...it records sideways. This isn't the first time I've done this.




He was like Fort Knox with me, but when Davin came home he spilled the beans on his day. I asked Hudson later why he didn't want to share all that with me...I mean am I not a good listener??? What gives? He told me that he just prefers talking to boys than girls...well okay.

4 comments:

ErinB said...

Oh my, that is absolutely HILARIOUS!! He prefers to talk to boys than girls. hehe! :)

Pam said...

BOYS!!! Love it! What a sweet keepsake to have when he gets bigger too!! (And I am right there with you--I can't tell you how many times I have recorded stuff sideways thinking I will be able to switch it later! Ugh!)

Stephanie said...

we all got a kick out of this video and your commentary under it!

AK just came up and said, "mommy, is that hudson?! he's all grown up! i can't BELIEVE he's all grown up!!!"

precious.

Nick & Meg Smith said...

Oh, a fruit roll up for the ride home! Sounds like a wonderful day! Thanks for sharing! We love seeing them!