Monday, April 6, 2009

Good Friends...Good Food

We met up with our very dear friends the Martin's a couple of weeks ago at Cracker barrel. It was so much fun to hang out, enjoy a good meal, and catch up on all that has been going on. We met half way in Newnan and wondered why we hadn't done that sooner! I didn't get very many pictures but here is one of Davin and Justin hanging out on the front porch of Cracker barrel.Here are the kids...all but Elizabeth. What a joy to get to meet(and hold) their newest addition before they move overseas!
I didn't get a photo of me and Chandra...maybe she'll send me the one she took of us. hint hint:)

1 comment:

Justin, Chandra, Madelyn, Catharine and Elizabeth Martin said...

I totally forgot! I'll send it right now :)

Love you guys...it was so much fun seeing you again. You are sooo dear to us. The bestest of friends ;)