Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter party at school

On Thursday of last week, Hudson had his Easter party at school. He attends Wee School at our church First Baptist Woodstock. I have to say that the Preschool department does an amazing job. They turned the indoor playground into several scenes from the life of Jesus. They called it "Walk where Jesus walked" They have different stops along the way with people dressed up telling Bible stories and reenacting the life and times of Jesus. Here is the picture I took in the "market place".
Hudson's teacher is Ms. Taylor (she's the one with bunny ears) She does an amazing job and Hudson loves her.
Here is Hudson with his Easter basket. I didn't get any shots of the egg hunt, and my camera battery died while we were walking where Jesus walked.
The class also dyed eggs. I was nervous, but the kids did great and no one walked away messy. Naomi also got to participate as well. She tells me that she wants to go to school, too. Maybe in another year.
Look at the excitement on his face. He can't wait to dye eggs!
Whew! Well I think I am finally caught up on all our recent activities. There are several more new posts so keep scrolling down. Sorry they are all at once like this.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Wow, what a fun Easter party! It looks like the WEE program is fantastic! I'd love to get Nathan and Natalie in one like that...

And I just can't get over how big Naomi looks... Her hair is so long and she looks so mature!

We miss you guys and can't wait to see you this summer!

Pam said...

Ok, so apparently my blog reader doesn't catch your updates!! Sorry I have missed so many! Loved reading your posts and catching up...the kids are getting so big. Love the preschool program and fun with family. What a special gift to live so close to loved ones! And how fun you were able to meet up with the Martin's! Wish we could all meet up together. :)

The Tyler Family said...

Mackenize's Easter party is Thursday and Matt is going with her. I can't wait to share those pictures, too. Great post. Thanks for sharing. We miss you guys.

The Brown's said...

Wow...Hudson and Naomi are so big! And still as cute as ever!