Thursday, November 6, 2008

One year on Weight Watchers

I can't believe that I've been doing weight watchers for a year now! My original goal was to loose anywhere from 15 to 20 pounds. I've lost 16 and it only took me about 4-5 months to do it. And by keeping up with my points I've managed to keep it off. I've lost it all by changing what I eat and how much I eat. I really have only worked-out a few times this last year! I still would like to lose those last 4 pounds. Maybe if I'll pull out the jogging stroller I can do it. Here are some kind of embarrassing before and after pictures. It really helped me to go back and dig these out. I can now see how far I've come.
Before...


After...

Thanks Melea for letting me use your WW stuff, and for being an inspiration to me!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Way to go, Alisia! Losing weight (especially when you don't have that far to go) is very difficult! You look great!

Pam said...

You look beautiful!!! I know what you mean about exercising. Keep up the great work--you are an inspiration to me! :) I have to lose the rest of those baby pounds!

Mark, Genny, and Aivia Lindsey said...

Your children are getting so big. Miss you. I don't even remember your "before" pictures. You've just always looked great! Congrats on losing though.

Nick & Meg Smith said...

You look fabulous! So proud of you. You give me hope to get of this pregnancy weight at the end. I have never weighed this much, but I have never been pregnant either! Miss you guys like crazy!

The Brewers said...

You look great!!!!