Monday, November 17, 2008

Hudson's First Sleep-over

Friday night Hudson had his friend Jed over to spend the night. We had a great time and everyone did so well! Hudson and Jed have very similar personalities. So the goal for the night was to keep them busy, busy, busy! We went downstairs and did some painting.
And we played games...If you close you can see the ball headed straight for Hudson! Unfortunately it did hit him in the chest, but it didn't hurt him.
Having fun...
For dinner the boys and Naomi made their own pizzas. I didn't get any photos, because my camera battery needed to be recharged.
After dinner, Davin played with the boys. Here they are playing Hungry Hippos. I love this game. It's an old childhood favorite of mine.
At bedtime they wanted to sleep in the tent together. That only lasted a few minutes and Hudson ended up in his bed. They slept great and were up by 6 am and ready to go!

Here they are the next morning at breakfast. They ate in a flash. There was just too much playing that needed to be done.

We had a blast! And we were thrilled that we got to keep Jed and let his Mommy and Daddy have a great night out!

4 comments:

Amy Pass said...

Looks like Hudson and Jed had a blast!!! How fun! I used to love sleepovers!!!

Tara said...

Looks like you did keep them busy! Was Hudson worn out after all that playing? Sleepovers always left me tired:) Maybe soon, Jed's parents will keep Hudson and you and Davin can have a great night out.

Pam said...

What a fun night!! I bet you were exhausted. You are such a brave woman. I cannot even imagine trying to have a sleepover for Katelyn and a friend yet! Yikes, I guess it will be here before I know it. I love the picture of Hudson and Naomi on the sidebar. I just want to pinch their little cheeks. They are so precious, Alisia!

Katy said...

Hey Alisia, I just visited your blog for the first time-and love the blog about the sleep over, I definitely understand the goal of keeping little boys, busy busy busy! Hope y'all are doing well. Katy