Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A bad idea


I used to love to eat spaghetti-o's and Ravioli as a child. However, I have discovered that one of the ingredients (I'm guessing the MSG) causes me to get migraines. So, I have avoided it for the last several years and my children haven't had the chance to try it. Well, I was at Aldi the other day and I just couldn't resist. The Bon Italia brand is only $.79. Who could resist? I thought, my kids are gonna love me! So, we get home today and I fix them this fun lunch, and they turned their noses up and REFUSED to eat it! They wouldn't even try it. So, I had to eat it for them. Almost immediately I started feeling the effects and had to take some Ibuprofen. Well, I guess we won't be trying that again.

By the way, you can purchase everything you need to make a complete Thanksgiving day meal for just $30 at Aldi. I love that place!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You always have great luck at Aldi--you have figured out how to make it work for you better than me so far...I need some tips. :) Sorry about the headache. My girls don't like that sutff either...however, Gerber Graduates has GREAT ravioli's and such, that my kids do like, that are VERY healthy. a little pricier, but worth it for a treat or quick lunch.
happy thanksgiving!
miss yall!