Thursday, May 15, 2008

Stamps

The other morning Hudson put a whole pack of ladybug stickers all over his face. I had a good time chasing him around the house and telling him he had "sticker pocks". Later, during nap time I was working on Davin's graduation announcements and Hudson came over to see what I was doing and then walked into our bedroom. A few minutes later he walked out of the room and said, "look at my sticker face!" He had stuck and ENTIRE book of stamps all in one spot on his face. I was beside myself to say the least. Poor little guy had no idea he had $8.40 stuck to his face. Here is a shot later of what Davin tried to salvage. We'll see if the good ole' USPS takes those or not.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh no! Those were expensive stickers!!! Glad you were able to get some of them off and hopefully be able to use them!

Happy Graduation a week from today!

The Brewers said...

That is hilarious. Boys will be boys!