Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

What a joy and a blessing to be called "Mom". I can't imagine loving anything more than being a Mother. The Lord has blessed me with two beautiful children, who won't come close to knowing how much their mommy loves them, until I believe they have children of their own.
Hudson 3 1/2Naomi 19 months
This year for Mother's day Davin made me a very special dinner of homemade meatballs and spaghetti. Here is a shot of him slaving in the kitchen.
1 hour and 45 minutes later, I was asking "Honey, what time is dinner?" He may be a slow cook, but he's a good one. I was grateful also for the time to just hangout and play with the kids.
Yumm!
We were also treated by a very dear friend of ours to a really nice dinner at the Angus Barn. It's one of those places you should visit if your in the Raleigh area. We had a great time and enjoyed the evening. I also was able to get the recipe for their warm poppy seed dressing. I made in on Mother's day and it was incredible.


1 comment:

Tara said...

Happy Mother's Day! You are a wonderful mother and I am so glad that you were treated to such incredible dinners!!!