Saturday, May 17, 2008

Murals

This just in...
I painted this one today (Monday) for Elizabeth Medlin. It is a window looking out over the ocean. Her bed will go directly under the window. They painted the walls to look like the ocean. Here is her dog Buddy laying in the corner of the room on a dogie bed.
Needless to say, I'm tired. But this was the last of the murals. I have two more paintings to complete and then I'm done.

I've been finishing up some projects that I've had going. This one below is a mural with a classic Winne the Pooh. If you look close Eeyore, Tigger, and Piglet are in the picture too.
Close up of Pooh and Piglet. Our dear friends the Weber's asked me to add some under-the-sea touches to their children's room. They are expecting a little boy and they already have a daughter. So, they needed something gender neutral.



This quit is the inspiration piece for the room.



7 comments:

Pam said...

We love the room and Katelyn is so proud of her dolphins!! We can't thank you enough for blessing us with your talent!

Eric V. Holtzclaw said...

Great job Alisia! It looks really good.

The Brown's said...

Love your work! You are so gifted!

Nick & Meg Smith said...

Beautiful! I am thrilled that God is granting for you the opportunity to use your gifts!

Tara said...

You are such a gifted artist! The Winnie the Pooh one is amazing- And I love the one that you did for the Webers and the Medlins. So cool! Great job!

Travelin Fam said...

Awesome Alisia! Can't wait to see you.

Nicole McCurdy said...

You did a great job.