Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Questions about Daddy

Hudson brought home a school project where he had to answer some questions about his dad. Here is how he answered....

What is daddy's name?
Davin

How old is daddy?
68

What is my favorite thing to do with daddy?
play iceburg game (don't break the ice)

Who is daddy's best friend?
Momma (this was my favorite answer)

What color is daddy's hair?
dark

What color are daddy's eyes?
red (???)

What is daddy's favorite place?
YMCA

What does daddy call Mommy?
Jo Jo (again???)

Why do I love daddy?
because I just love him

We do love daddy. We think he is great!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Hilarious! I loved each one of Hudson's answers...out of the mouth of babes! I thought the one about Daddy's best friend was especially sweet:) I wonder what Naomi's answers would be? Thanks for sharing!!!

ErinB said...

This was HILARIOUS! I was reading this during a meeting and had to stifle my giggles. Jo Jo, that's so funny! Not even close to your name. Kids are so darn funny!!!

Pam said...

So funny and sweet! Kids truly say the funniest things...if only we could see those wheels turning in their head!

Stephanie said...

ok, i laughed out loud several times on this one. so cute!

*i have told hollie that i need to get something from her, but laney has had a bad case of the croop so we have not talked like normal this week, much less even seen each other ;)...i will let you know as soon as i can get her recipe. :)

ME said...

So funny!!!