Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Naomi!

Somehow my pictures loaded in reverse order. But anyway, We celebrated the last two wonderful years of Naomi's life the other night. We invited our families over and cooked a big pot of chili.
What a delight and pleasure Naomi has been. We love her dearly and can't believe how fast she is growing up. Here is a photo of her new dress up shoes. She clunked around the house in these until I put them away. I was afraid she would fall and twist her ankle. Maybe next year she can wear them!She received lots of fun toys, dress up clothes, an art desk, little people, and ponies. She also got money to go on a fall/winter shopping spree. Thanks to everyone who made her day so special.




Here is her my little pony cake. I used to love ponies as a child. In fact, I still love horses. I think I get that from my dad. Naomi is a horse lover as well. She calls them "yeah-yeahs"Naomi is very feminine. Davin and I got her a make-up set. It's all plastic, but it has a working hairdryer and all the essentials a girl needs to get ready. She loves to sit next to me while I'm getting ready and put her make-up on.

No comments: