Friday, October 31, 2008

Farm Day

On Tuesday Hudson had Farm Day at school. They brought in all kinds of farm animals to pet, they painted pumpkins, played games, and had a special snack. Naomi and I got to go and spend the morning with him and his class. I also got the chance to read his class a story. We had a blast! Here are some of the pictures from Tuesday...

I've never seen a cow with long hair, and I'm a country girl! This was the best shot of the two kids. It impossible at this age to get one of them looking at me while standing next to an animal.

The school had a special photo station set up to take pictures. Some of the kids dressed up like farm animals. For whatever reason, I've never been able to get Hudson to dress up. We'll see how it goes tonight. He has a fireman's costume and they are going Trunk or treating at their Mimi's and Pop pop's church tonight. As you can see Hudson refused to look at the camera.
Here he is in his classroom with his special gifts from his teachers.

Birthday Beauty Queen
Here is Naomi using her new beauty set. She loves to sit here and get ready. She is so girly. I could have never imagined my daughter being so prissy.
This is a shot of Naomi playing with her new art desk.

Book Fair
Hudson's school also hosted a book fair. Gran purchased some books for them this year. Here they are will all there new books. Check out Hudson's grin...He loves books.


Okay so I don't know why I did this, but I just now realized that I posted this picture sideways. (That's what happens when you are trying to post with two preschoolers in the room!) Anyway we got this book called The Kissing Hand. It was suggested to us by one of the preschool coordinators at church. Hudson has been having a difficult time with Sunday school. He cries the entire time. I'm not sure what to do with him. I read him this book and we will try the kissing hand on Sunday morning. I'll let you know how it goes.
But for now please help!
If you have any suggestion on what we should do let me know!

1 comment:

Tara said...

What a wonderful update! I loved all the sweet pictures of the barnyard animals and the kids with their books. I love the Kissing Hand too! We used to recommend this book to our Kindergardeners at Franklin Academy. I hope it works for Hudson too!