Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hudson's new office

So Hudson asked me if I would video tape him yesterday and this is what he did...




Later on I realized that I didn't get a shot of what he really wanted me to. So here is the shot of his new office...
Complete with Laptop, glue, piggy bank, bubble machine, cat toy, and of course a sippy cup. (everything a young professional might need for a hard days work)

Hudson gave us a good laugh this morning. Davin was talking to Hudson about how his grandfather's have offices just like Daddy. Davin told Hudson that his Grandaddy has an office at Chattahoochee Technical College and Hudson said, "Whew, sounds like you just spoke some Spanish, Dad!"

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

all together just such a cute post. :) larry adn i just laughed out loud at the spanish comment...soi i'm guessing that he set up his office on that high shlef in the closet...curious--how does he get up there to play? he is so big and so cute...

Tara said...

Oh that is so cute! I just love his little voice- How I miss him here in Wake Forest!

PS. The spanish comment sent me over the edge too!!!

Gina said...

How I miss seeing your silly little guy!! He is sooo funny and sweet. Gina

Larissa said...

Oh yeah . . . the spanish comment is just way too cute!! Love his little office!

ErinB said...

Hey, I just tagged you in my blog. Check it out!