Monday, December 15, 2008

It has been a busy week for us. I thought I would share some of the photos from this week. Above is Naomi in her new hat. We caught her in her room one night wearing the hat and reading a book. Too cute!

I was asked by some dear friends of ours to paint this verse for them above their TV. It's Ephesians 3:20. Davin was so kind to watch the kids and put them to bed so that I could do this.

What a big helper Hudson is becoming. I found this end table at Revive ( a local consignment store) I had a $10 balance so I ended up paying less than $4 for this piece. Hudson helped me sand and paint it. Here is the before...
After...
I was very happy with the way this turned out. Here it is next to the couch in the basement. I bought this piece b/c we had guests stay with us this weekend and needed something else downstairs. Our guests were the Urheim's. What a sweet family. I'm going to add their blog to our friend's sites.
On Friday night we were invited to the Benton SS class Christmas party at the Marietta Country Club. We enjoyed an amazing meal, wonderful fellowship, and outstanding music! The Benton SS class adopted us as their Seminary family a little over a year ago. They have been a huge encouragement to us. We couldn't possibly thank them enough for all they have done. Here is a shot of Davin with Marty Benton.
Last but not least...Our new camera. I took all the above pictures with it. My mom and dad got this for us for Christmas. They gave it to us early because they knew we needed one.
Thanks Mom and Dad! And thanks to my big sister, April for loaning us hers for the past few months!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Congratulations on getting a new camera! I can't wait to see all the pictures that will come from it!

And, I just love the wall words that you painted! That looks so perfect! I envy your talent:)

Merry Christmas! We love you guys!

Pam said...

Love the table...it turned out beautiful!! I think of you EVERY DAY and pray for you guys as I enter the kids sea room! Your talent is amazing. You were so right about the fish above the changing table. Zachary loves to stare at them and tries to reach for them! Yeah for getting a new camera. A gift that will be used often that's for sure!! Miss you guys!! Merry Christmas!!

Corey said...

miss you...everything looks great!

Stephanie said...

man-you really did a fab job refinishing the coffee table!

we miss yall up here! esp with the EWF Chrismas party (which i could not attend), but it made me think about yall, and how yall being there was always my highlight. :)

think we'll see each other again, ever?! :)

The Brown's said...

Naomi is so cute!!!! You are so talented!!!! Miss you.