Saturday, December 27, 2008

5 amazing years!

Today Davin and I will celebrate 5 years together. It has been quite a journey for us. Many of you know our story and how we dated 6 weeks, got engaged, and then we were married 3 1/2 months later. Things have moved quickly for us and these last 5 years have held Davin's first ministry position, our first house, two children, one Seminary degree, and 5 moves. We've been through a lot together, but I knew when I married Davin that there wouldn't be another person in the world I would want to spend my life with...whether in good times or bad. We have an amazing love, and each year we grow closer together. I cherish the thought that I will spend the rest of my life with him!

Below is my present to Davin. I don't know why it's on here twice. It is a video montage of our last 5 years together. Enjoy!

8 comments:

BenaFam said...

I have deemed the "4th Photo Challenge".


I tag you...

Instructions:


1. Go to the place where you store all of your pictures on your computer and open up the 4th folder.
2. Open the 4th picture
3. Post the picture and give an explanation
4. Tag 4 people

Corey said...

Love the slide show! Congrats on 5 years of adventure! We got more than we could ever imagine ...grandparents are so "generous".
Miss you!

Gina said...

Let me just say this - do not watch a video this precious of people you miss so much when you are 1 week postpartum! I treasure the fact that I got to know your family and do miss you. You are an AWESOME example of a godly marriage. Congratulations!! Gina

Tara said...

Happy Anniversary!!! 5 years- That's a big one!!!! Loved the video montage of your dating, wedding, growing family, etc. You sure are one special family- We miss you guys!

Stephanie said...

wow- happy anniversary!!
that was a great montage. i had chill bumps throughout most of it.
that picture of your preggo belly while you're getting something out of the freezer is classic! loved it.
all those pictures of hudson's long hair are so how i remember him! :) and now naomi with such along hair? we are still in teh bald-ish baby stage with abby.
you look SO good, girl.
miss yall.

Margaret said...

It is great to catch up with your family through your blog! Hope you enjoyed Christmas together!

The Brown's said...

This is a bit late...but Happy Anniversary!!! Enjoyed the show!!!

Anonymous said...

this was so sweet. i love this video! congrats on 5 wonderful years!