Thursday, October 7, 2010

She's here!

Isabelle Grace
Born September 30, 2010
at 1:02 am
weighing 10 lbs 9 oz
20.5 in long
We are so happy to have Isabelle as the newest member of our family. She is doing great! Sleeping and eating well! She looks a lot like her brother and sister, and is generally a great baby.

I will post more details later. I'm sure if your on facebook you've heard the news and seen the pictures. Leave me a question or comment and I'll try to answer them on the next post!

Thank you for all your prayers...It has definitely made a huge difference!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So so sweet! Congratulations to you! I can't wait to meet her!

Stephanie said...

oh, friend--we are SO elated for yall!

i can't believe how big she was! you are one great woman!!!

i want to hear the labor story...how long, with drugs? how are you recovering? does this labor/recovery feel harder because you are simply a few years older than the first 2? those are things i wonder often for my own self?

blessings and grace to all of you in this transition time!

LLArcher said...

Congrats!! So happy for you guys.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! So happy for you!