Sunday, September 12, 2010

38 week update...

Today I am 38 weeks pregnant and I couldn't be more ready to have this baby. I am measuring ahead of schedule (no surprise there!) I had an ultra sound last week and they said that Isabelle looks good and there is plenty of fluid! I can definitely feel that one. They also believe that she is around 7 lbs. 10 oz. There is no need to induce for size or fluid...I've just got to hang in there. I have also had some major swelling, but since my blood pressure and protein are fine there is nothing to be concerned about... just trying to stay off my feet as much as possible. My doctor did say that we would discuss inducing sometime during week 39. It would be nice to have her that week since Hudson and my Mom will be out of school. But as we all know you can't always plan labor/delivery that smoothly. Just pray that I can get some rest and hang in there until she is ready. I also am hoping to go into labor on my own!

We went ahead and celebrated Hudson's birthday yesterday... I can't believe he is 6 already! I'll do a separate post for that one. Just wanted to keep everyone updated on how things are going. I will have to post a pic!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to meet sweet little Isabelle (well at least see a pic of her on blog!) :0)

Penny Nordin said...

Yay! Hang in there Alisia. Only 2 more weeks!!!

Travelin Fam said...

Man the last two weeks are the worst! Hang in there.