Friday, October 9, 2009

We are still alive!

For those of you who are checking our blog and wondering what happened to us...We are here! Life has been very busy for us and we just haven't had time to update the blog. Here are a few updates...

I have been homeschooling the children for Pre-K this year and it is going very well. We love it. We have a little classroom set up downstairs and the kids are learning so much!

I have also started working. I am an Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay! Which I absolutely love. How neat that I can work, stay home, and homeschool my children. It's been a real blessing. A lot of work, but a real blessing.

Davin is doing well at work and he is continuing to pursue the Lord's calling on his life to be a Pastor. We can't wait for that day! He is also preparing to speak at a College Retreat for Kennesaw First Baptist. We are excited because we will get to see our old friends from NC the Miller's. Eric is the college pastor there!

Hudson celebrated his 5th birthday last month and Naomi will be turning 3 in 10 more days!

Life is busy for us now so I may not be updating as much, but I will do my best. We love you all!

4 comments:

Tara said...

So glad that you are doing well! Eric was here this week for a class and stayed with us for 3 days- He told us that you all were coming for the retreat, and was so excited! Praise God for friendships that were formed and continue to remain!

J E Martin said...

Hey guys!! So fun to read your update :) We miss you! We'll be close by tomorrow and will be flying out of Atlanta on Sunday night :) Will think of you as we fly over your house! Love to you all, happy late birthday to Hudson :)

Corey said...

Glad you are still there! Miss you greatly. I am also excited to hear things are going so well.

Larissa said...

I know how busy you must be! Naomi is almost 3!! Jonathan will be 3 soon too!
Glad to hear that you are doing so well. We'll be praying for you as you prepare for vocational ministry!