Monday, March 17, 2008

Family Fun

We are finally all healthy and well. Naomi has started sitting at the table like a big girl. She can sit in the chair all by herself, but she just won't stay seated. We took her to Babies'R'Us and got her a new chair to sit in. She was so proud to sit at the table and eat dinner with everyone else. Here is a cute shot of her in her new chair! You can tell by the smile how proud she is of herself.
Here is Hudson and Naomi. They are beginning to enjoy each others company and actually play together. However, it usually turns into a wrestling match. The other night we heard giggles coming from the bedroom and I thought nothing of it. If they are happy let them be, right? Well, a few minutes later Naomi lets out her scream of terror and Davin goes in to find Hudson in the crib with Naomi. I guess it's fun until someone gets hurt, huh? Here is a shot of Hudson. Look at how tall he is! He can almost see into the sink with out any help.
Some good friends of ours had a birthday party for their son David Jr. It was lots of fun with horseback riding and all. Here are the kids having their photos taken as cowboys. What a face!

Okay, so Hudson didn't want to ride the horse. Naomi got closer and actually wore the helmet. She didn't ride, but she did get to pet the horse and then she stuck her finger in his eye. Poor horsey! Some exciting moments...

Naomi made her first pee pee in the potty. Before bath time I sat her on the potty with a book. She seemed to know what to do. She wouldn't let me get her up until she made a pee pee.
Not quite potty training, but we can wait on that.


Okay so I decided to make yeast rolls from scratch the other day. You know like the kind you get at O'Charlies, yum! While I was kneading the dough Hudson was redecorating the bathroom with the hand soap. I thought he was washing his hands, and when I went in to check on him he had covered the counter tops and mirror with soap, along with Naomi's hair. It was so thick I had to give her a bath to get it all out. She didn't seem to mind the new hairdo. She must have thought it looked nice since I was taking pictures.
As you could see from some of the previous pictures. Hudson needed a haircut! We like it long. We just didn't want him to be confused with being a girl. (Which did happen!) It took me 45 minutes of convincing him to sit still, and telling him that I wouldn't hurt him with the scissors. Here is the final result.


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Fun post! I laughed out loud at the handsoap incident, just thinking of the many times that I send AK in their to wash her hands, and wonder if something like that is going to occur! Naomi's hair-what a hoot!
I can't believe how tall Hudson is, and that Naomi actually already went tt in the potty! wahoo!
never a dull momnet, huh?!
love you, guys!
steph lyon

Ang said...

They are growing so fast and are precious.