Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

We hope that everyone had a wonderful time giving thanks this year, and spending time with family!

There is always something that just makes Thanksgiving. For me it's my Granny B's dressing. Here I am making my first pan of dressing EVER. And of course, it's my grandmother's recipe.

Because of Davin's work schedule we weren't able to make the drive home to Georgia, but we were able to have family join us. Davin's cousin Kenny and his wife Erin came over and we spent the day together. We were so grateful for their company, and we were blessed to share this day with them. And it only took us four days to finish all the left-overs:)

Don't forget to answer the dessert poll. (to the right)

Here are some fun pictures of the kids...
Hudson and his friend Madelyn. They are quite a pair!
Here is Naomi riding her push toy. She loves it! (Thanks Auntie April!) She has taken a few steps but still crawls wherever she wants to go.

No comments: